2012 Green Plumbing Mechanical Code Supplements eBook
The Green Supplement is not a ""greener"" version of the Uniform Codes, but rather a separate document establishing requirements for green building and water efficiency applicable to plumbing and mechanical systems.
Click for additional information on e-Book downloads.
The green supplement covers:
- Water efficiency and conservation including:
- High efficiency fixtures, fixture fittings, and appliances
- High efficiency plumbing fittings, fixtures and appliances
- Water softening equipment
- Cooling towers and Evaporative cooler
- Alternate water Source Usage, including gray water, rainwater, and recycled water
- Water heating system, including equipment efficiency, insulation, recirculation, design and system controls
- Energy efficiency for HVAC systems based on ASHRAE 90.1 and 90.2
- Enhanced environmental quality for buildings based on ASHRAE 62.1 and 62.2
This convenient, bookmarked ebook is fully indexed, hyperlinked, searchable, and available with the click of a mouse. No more bulky books and torn or missing pages.